Tuesday 4 November 2014

EXP 2 Week 6


Strategy: 
Playing on the idea that this world has been affected by nuclear radiation, I want to show the decay and destructibility of objects. Aiming this trailer to lean towards a more horror, eerie path, as I walk pass areas while looking, im going to use the advantage of the blind spots and corners to "hide" objects that will show up right in the cameras view which will shock the viewer and I plan to use that jump scare as an opportunity to shoot the gun. This will show the collasping of the portrait prop showing both interactivity and decay from nuclear radiation. To limit which parts structurally  failed, I concentrated failure around the interior trees. This was because I went with the idea that if humans didnt live, and with the help of nuclear radiation, vegetation could grow exponentially and become so large that it would begin to "lean" over parts of the structure and give in to the weight

Reflection:
This lecture gave me ideas of adding small details that would work to my advantage and take into considerated what would be needed to give a certain impression and overall effect to the viewer. Quite similar to EXP1 of the sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment