Sunday 17 August 2014

Plan Design

In creating my island, I used GeoControl to make the base which I chose to have a very mountainous landscape to the design. From there I pretty much carved out my walking areas and scenes from this landscape.


My Overall Plan of the island

I thought about how I was going to navigate to each scene and carefully thought out what subliminal messages were going to pass the eye in differing camera shots.

In creating the island, I used Geocontrol to get the overall landscape and from there I carved into the island and mountainous region to get pathways. The advantage was giving me a preset landscape to work around in. The bad thing was the island became very large. In response to this, I will work scale and size to make the person feel smaller and more vulnerable

No comments:

Post a Comment